CellML API Documentation
The CellML Application Programming Interface (CellML API) provides an interface that applications can use to manipulate and process CellML documents. The interfaces are designed to be independent of any programming language, platform, or vendor, and are expressed in the OMG Interface Definition Language (IDL). It addresses both CellML 1.0 and CellML 1.1.
The CellML API comes with a complete, Free / Open Source implementation, and this implementation can be used by programs from C++, Java, and Python.
- Why use the CellML API?
- Getting Started with the API Implementation (read this first)
- Building from source on Ubuntu Linux
- The basics of using the CellML API from C++
- Working with CellML models using Java
- Working with CellML models using Python